Recently I have been hearing rumblings about yet more bike lanes being retrofitted into Vancouver’s West Side (Vancouver – Point Grey). For context, I am a former UCI World Cup Mountain Bike Professional athlete. I have represented Canada at the World Championships and believe I have probably cycled more kilometers than I drove a car for each of the last twenty years. I used to commute from Coquitlam to Yaletown daily using the Adanac/Union Street bike route. I LOVE cycling.
- Today I had a flat tire on my motorbike. A HUGE shout out to the peeps #BurnabyKawasawki for helping me in my time of need! 2 days ago
- @FreeDownloadManager - why do you PHISH for people who are trying to download SyncTunes? Anyone do a search for Syn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I've called ADT Alarm Systems four times in the last 3 weeks to try to get them to hook up an alarm and they've nev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- BC Ferries website made an errant reservation. Tried to cancel online no luck. On hold now for 1 hour 15 mins. #FAIL! 1 month ago
- @AJWVictoriaBC While I remain committed to getting of fossil fuels, sadly BC has no more right to disavow Alberta o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
No upcoming events