Recently I have been hearing rumblings about yet more bike lanes being retrofitted into Vancouver’s West Side (Vancouver – Point Grey). For context, I am a former UCI World Cup Mountain Bike Professional athlete. I have represented Canada at the World Championships and believe I have probably cycled more kilometers than I drove a car for each of the last twenty years. I used to commute from Coquitlam to Yaletown daily using the Adanac/Union Street bike route. I LOVE cycling.
- @SarahDunsworth I am deeply saddened by your loss. My sincere condlences. Wishing u peace, love. 3 days ago
- Milaniplumbing was paid to remove this a week ago. I finally had to do it myself. #shame https://t.co/jBSwdTFQJp 3 weeks ago
- RT @aral: “Gross inequality persists only because of fabricated narratives” civicskunk.works/the-rich-alway… #SystemicInequality HT @NickHanauer h… 1 month ago
- Remember - you"re different and that is just so wrong according to US television newscasters. #beyourself 1 month ago
- Sometimes the best you can do is make other people feel bad too! 😁 1 month ago
No upcoming events