John Cummins, a former Member of Parliament and leader of the BC Conservative Party held a press conference yesterday and read out loud his letter to Prime Minister Stephen Harper urging reconsideration of the decision to close the Kitsilano Coast Guard station.
- @SarahDunsworth I am deeply saddened by your loss. My sincere condlences. Wishing u peace, love. 3 days ago
- Milaniplumbing was paid to remove this a week ago. I finally had to do it myself. #shame https://t.co/jBSwdTFQJp 2 weeks ago
- RT @aral: “Gross inequality persists only because of fabricated narratives” civicskunk.works/the-rich-alway… #SystemicInequality HT @NickHanauer h… 1 month ago
- Remember - you"re different and that is just so wrong according to US television newscasters. #beyourself 1 month ago
- Sometimes the best you can do is make other people feel bad too! 😁 1 month ago
No upcoming events